Sodium gluconate is typically utilized as a standalone product; however, it can also be combined with other retarders like carbohydrates and phosphates. It is available in the form of crystalline powder, which is manufactured under stringent and controlled conditions. This compound is characterized by its chemical purity and non-corrosive nature. Its quality remains consistent, ensuring reliable and reproducible outcomes when employed.
White crystalline powder
Loss on drying
1. Used as a cement admixture: after a certain amount of sodium gluconate is added into the cement, it can improve the plasticity and strength of the concrete, and has retardation effect, namely postpone the initial and final setting time of the concrete;
2. Has apparent coordination effect, is applicable to various formulas such as molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten and nitrite, and greatly improve corrosion inhibition effect due to the influence of coordination effect;
3. Contrary to general corrosio;n inhibitors, the corrosion inhibition efficiency is increased with the rise of the temperature;
4. Meet the technical requirements of scale-inhibiting abilities, has strong complexing capacity on Ca, Mg and Fe salts, and especially has excellent chelating effect on Fe3+;
5. As a corrosion and scale inhibitor for circulating cooling water, it is superior to other corrosion and scale inhibitors used at present, and can achieve the effect of public nuisance removal.
6. Used as a steel surface cleaner: if steel surfaces need to be platinum, chromium, tin and nickel-plated for special uses, the surfaces of their billets all need to be strictly washed to make coatings and steel surfaces firmly bound, and the adding of the sodium gluconate into their cleaning agents will achieve perfect effect at this time;
7. Used as a cleaning agent special for glass bottles: the professional cleaning agent for glass bottles with the sodium gluconate as a main formula can improve the following frequently asked problems: poor detergency, and easy blocking of nozzles and pipelines of bottle washers; unsatisfactory detergency on the rust of bottle labels and bottle necks;unsatisfactory food safety caused by trace residue (such as phosphate residue); and public nuisance formed by the discharge of washing water;
8. Can be used for industrial fields such as electroplating, film manufacturing and so on.
This product is non-toxic and harmless, biodegradable, but not edible.
If it gets into eyes accidentally, rinse with plenty of water in time.
If it causes allergies to some parts of the human body, consult a doctor in time.
lf you have any questions about our construction chemical products, please contact us！
The filed marked * is required.