Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a non-ionic cellulose derivative derived from natural cotton fibers through a sequence of chemical procedures. This white powder is odorless, tasteless, and non-toxic. It readily dissolves in cold water, yielding a clear and thickened solution. HPMC exhibits a wide range of functional properties, including thickening, bonding, dispersion, emulsification, film coating, suspension, absorption, gel formation, water retention, colloidal protection, and more.
As the methoxy content of HPMC decreases, the gel point increases, the water solubility decreases, and the surface activity also decreases.
HPMC also has the characteristics of thickening ability, salt discharge, low ash content, PH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film-forming property, wide range of enzyme resistance, dispersibility and cohesiveness.
Solubility varies with viscosity, the lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility, different specifications of HPMC have certain differences in performance, and the dissolution of HPMC in water is not affected by the pH value.
20% Aqueous Solution is 42-56dyn/cm
1. Improving lubricity and plasticity to enhance processability makes product construction more convenient and efficient.
2. Enhance water retention characteristics and extend working time.
3. Helps to prevent sagging of mortar, mortar, and tiles. Prolonged cooling time and improved work efficiency.
4. Improve the bonding strength of ceramic tile adhesives.
5. Enhance the anti cracking shrinkage and anti cracking strength of mortar and board joint fillers.
6. Improve the air content in the mortar, greatly reducing the possibility of cracks.
7. It can enhance the anti sagging performance of ceramic tile adhesives.
Woven bag, net weight of each bag: 25kg.
Protect from sun, rain and moisture during storage and transportation.
lf you have any questions about our construction chemical products, please contact us！
The filed marked * is required.