Naphthalene-based Superplasticizer Formaldehyde is commonly referred to as a concrete superplasticizer. It is particularly well-suited for the production of high-strength concrete, steam-cured concrete, flowing concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, plasticized concrete, as well as reinforced steel bars and prestressed concrete structures. Furthermore, sodium naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde can also serve as a dispersant in industries such as leather, textiles, dyes, and others. As a leading manufacturer of naphthalene-based superplasticizers in China, Kingsun consistently delivers top-notch naphthalene-based superplasticizer products to meet the needs of our customers.
The range of blending dosage is 0.5-1.2%. When using, the appropriate blending amount can be selected according to the engineering object and the materials used.
FDN powder is recommended to be used in the form of solution. It can be used in dry form, but make sure to mix it well with the concrete.
If the naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer product is used by static water blending method or post-blending method, the water-reducing dispersion effect will be better.
This naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer product can be compounded with other types of concrete admixtures. It can be "double blended" with fly ash, ground slag and other admixtures, but the amount should be calculated according to the total amount of cementitious materials.
When using this product for the first time or changing the cement type, concrete trial preparation should be carried out according to the materials used and site construction requirements. Adjust the construction mix ratio according to the test results as a guide for construction coordination.
Free flowing brown powder
Sodium sulphate Content
Clarity in 10% aq. Solution
Water insoluble matter
Bulk density ca (gm/cc)
0.60 – 0.75
0.60 – 0.75
0.60 – 0.75
Note: Standard blend dosage: 1%(as cement amount)
1. Suitable for long-distance pumping concrete construction projects.
2. It is suitable for preparing ordinary concrete, high-performance concrete, high-strength concrete, and ultra-high-strength concrete.
3. It is suitable for impervious, frost-resistant, and high-durability concrete.
4. Suitable for high-performance high-flow concrete, self-leveling concrete, fair-faced concrete, and SCC (self-compacting concrete).
5. Suitable for high-volume mineral powder concrete.
6. It is suitable for large-volume concrete such as highways, railways, bridges, tunnels, water conservancy projects, ports, docks, and underground.
Packed in woven bags, 25kg per bag. Can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Protect from rain and moisture, store in a ventilated and dry place.
lf you have any questions about our construction chemical products, please contact us！
The filed marked * is required.